Curling in Boston, MA at The Liberty
CURLING IS BACK FOR THE SEASON IN BOSTON AT THE LIBERTY!
Winter has arrived in Boston, but that doesn’t mean the end of outdoor events at The Liberty Hotel! Reservations are required –
You can once again throw stones at Beacon Hill’s Liberty Hotel. Curling stones, that is, as curling is back for the season at The Liberty! While it looks somewhat like shuffleboard, the sport is nicknamed “chess on ice” because of the intense calculations and strategy involved in its complex scoring system.
*Please read information regarding COVID-19 protocols below.
CURLING IN A BOX –
Your Pre-Paid Package includes:
- 45 Minutes of Independent Curling on our Synthetic Rink (up to 6* players)
- Scoring Card with Playing Instructions
- 1 Quart of Hot Tomato Soup
- 4 Liberty Wagyu Beef Sliders
- 4 Chocolate Chip Cookies
Additional Drinks Package Options:
- Bottle Of Caposaldo Prosecco – $56
- Bottle of Alamos Malbec – $60
- Mason Jar of Liberty’s famous Bulleit Bourbon Barrel-Aged Old Fashioned – $60
- Carafe of Hot Chocolate – $20
- Carafe of ANCHO HOT CHOCOLATE Don Julio Blanco Tequila, Ancho Chili, Hot Chocolate – $60
- Plus More…
Things To Know:
- For COVID-19 Protocols please see the section below
- Independent/Non-Regulation Curling – We provide the equipment and space and any thing you need can be requested from the team at CLINK. The rink is “non-regulation” size, so great for novice and experienced players!
- Dress WARMLY – the space is unheated – gloves, hats, scarfs and coats are all recommended
- No Ice = No Special Equipment/Shoes/Brooms Needed – The rink is made out of a synthetic material. There is no ice, so nothing special is required for play!
- Après-Curl – book a table for additional bites and cocktails in The Liberty Lounge! www.clinkboston.com/res
- Private Curling Experiences can be booked for groups with The Liberty’s Catering Team – email email@example.com
The health and safety of our guests, patrons and associates is our number one priority. Wearing face masks, maintaining social distance and washing hands help to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and saves lives.
We are taking the following precautions and following local/state and CDC guidance:
- All curling equipment and surfaces are sanitized between usage.
- Your contact information is required when booking for contact tracing.
- Maximum party size of 6 people per Massachusetts Phase 3, Step 1 guidance on restaurant operations.
- Face masks are required at all times unless seated and drinking/eating.
- Food must be ordered/served with any alcoholic beverage purchase.
- All areas are closed by 9:30PM.